Enrico Tammekänd shared his personal take on Substance Designer and Substance Source, talked about his experiments, coloring, presentation, and gave some tips.
Enrico Tammekänd showed, how he created Painter Old Concrete for Jonas Ronnegard’s second Substance Masters series.
3D Environment and Texture Artist Enrico Tammekänd from Enthelity Studios talked about the way he created a neat marble floor texture. Hope you’ll find this useful.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4A Look At ILM's Work On The Mandalorian's Sequel
- 5Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 6The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions