Erasmus Brosdau, CEO and Director at Black Amber Digital, talked about the creative process of designing their own unique IP Zenobia, character animation, use of ray-tracing technology, target hardware, optimization, and more.
Erasmus Brosdau, CEO and Director at Black Amber Digital, shared his experience of directing and producing high-quality realistic cinematics and reviewed various technologies used in production: Motion Capture, Real-Time and Offline rendering, Deep Learning systems.
Erasmus Brosdau talked about his new amazing project, which takes real-time animation production techniques on a whole new level.
The creative mind behind ‘The Lord Inquisitor’ Erasmus Brosdau talked about the way he managed to produce amazing CGI-animation with such a lean team.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5SacriFire – A Retro-Style JRPG With A Modern Twist From Poland
- 6PBR Bridge: A New Blender Add-On that Simplifies Your Workflow
Tutorial: Creating a Hologram Shader in Blenderthank you for featuring me! if you have any suggestions for tutorials...·
UE4-Powered Modular Sci-Fi Undeground LabThanks all,·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing Systemawesome, can't wait until this idea catches on and I have to unlo...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions