Evgeny Starostin did a full breakdown of his small Magic Fire effect made in Unity and shared the project files. Let’s study and recreate it!
Evgeny Starostin about his beautiful work with Houdini and described his production process and shares some tips of great CGI.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Absolutely phenomenal job! Thanks for going through your journey on cr...·
Vehicular Hard-Surface Texturing Using Quixel Mixer: Part 2Why use Photoshop to make images?Because the Mixer's ability to p...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions