The approach allows rendering thousands of detailed 3D objects in real-time.
The new version of FluidNinja LIVE gets caustics and a few minor improvements for Unreal Engine 5.
Hugo Depping shared a short breakdown and released snippets of code that might be interesting for Tech Artists.
Turn a curve into a realistic-looking braid with this new Geometry Nodes-powered add-on.
The artist utilized ZBrush, Maya, and Substance 3D Painter to create the portrait.
The update brings 350+ unique assets, high-quality materials and smart materials, and a new texture type – Patterns.
Playing the game using this game mode enables you to paint realistic fog and mist.
Besides fixing several bugs in SteamVR, Valve also added several new ones with the recent update.
- 1Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 2Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 3UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 4Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
- 5torcado: Being a Solo Game Developer
- 6The Working Culture & Hiring Practices at Beamdog
An Artist Reimagined Deus Ex's UII wish we could get a remake 1:1 of the original game. Just in new upd...·
Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEENice·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D Models$599 a month for 30 generations. It was 269 $ they double their price...·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D ModelsI feel sorry for the creators of Kaedim as they made some critical tac...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions