The game can now be playtested on Steam.
The project was made by 3D Art Director Wang Chen.
The developer added visual effects and sound effects to the dragon and gave it the ability to dash forward.
The artist utilized X-Particles' NeXus feature to set up the simulation.
The artist utilized Substance 3D Painter, Modeler, Stager, and Designer to create the piece.
The artist's goal is to create a full skeleton of the dinosaur king.
Macho Nacho Productions shared a closer look at PS5 devkit's features.
Reportedly, the company wants one AAA game and one smaller game every single year.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Walcom Introduces New Cintiq Pro 27 Pen DisplayI would like one someday·
Bandai Namco Europe Launches Its Own Music LabelThey canceled my preorder after waiting 8 months to pay. This we...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions