Check out 5 packs with various tools, assets, and tutorials that will help you to improve your workflow.
Check out this new pack by Thomas Kole that will allow you to apply custom motion blur to objects locally or scene-wide!
Get ready for the first Oculus Game Showcase!
These 5 Megascans assets will allow you to create a level from 1991 Battletoads with modern looks.
Testronic's Manuel Jimenez Verdinelli shared some details about localizing Disco Elysium and talked about challenges along the way.
Check out the latest version of Wybren van Keulen's Blender-based tool for generating biologically plausible tree models.
Check out a new detailed guide by the Gnomon Workshop on character rigging in Maya.
Check out the trailer and content reveal for a new Path of Exile expansion.
Check out this week's five courses, that will help aspiring artists to get better at Environment Art.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 5The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
- 6A Look at NPC Locomotion Tech Developed for Half-Life Alyx
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions