This week's 80 Level Digest serves as a beginner introduction to proceduralism, giving an overview of the most commonly used procedural tools for 3D art and featuring some comprehensive tutorials that will help you learn more about the topic.
The model was made by JinJian Hao.
These cool animations were made for an upcoming game ENRERA.
The project was made by Akira Saito using a triangular distance Voronoi in Houdini.
Airborn Studios revisited an old project that it was named after.
The new tool can train any face mesh to perform complex expressions in real-time.
The new episode tells the story of how Arcane was one step from being canceled.
In the new episode of 80 Level Round Table, Alena Alambeigi spoke about the necessity of owning a physical copy of a game.
- 1Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 2Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 3UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 4Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
- 5torcado: Being a Solo Game Developer
- 6The Working Culture & Hiring Practices at Beamdog
An Artist Reimagined Deus Ex's UII wish we could get a remake 1:1 of the original game. Just in new upd...·
Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEENice·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D Models$599 a month for 30 generations. It was 269 $ they double their price...·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D ModelsI feel sorry for the creators of Kaedim as they made some critical tac...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions