Check out some new information about the upcoming Borderlands movie.
That number, if true, would make TiMi, the developer of Call of Duty Mobile, the world's largest developer.
Check out an unlikely crossover of Animal Crossing and Bloodborne by Choo.
The Core team's environment art-focused jam with a massive prize pool of $25,000 has ended.
Check out the updated version of Twinmotion by Epic Games.
The ESA refuted that the 2021 event will be behind a paywall.
Check out these detailed concept arts by Umeshu Lovers team, that reveal some details about the upcoming game Kiki & Chihiro: Spirited Delivery.
Check out an extensive breakdown of the free Houdini Engine for Unreal plug-in.
The contract might bring more than $21 billion over 10 years.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 5The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
- 6A Look at NPC Locomotion Tech Developed for Half-Life Alyx
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions