The AI's checkpoints were made available for academic research purposes upon request.
The kit is free for both personal and commercial projects and can be used for games, films, and prototyping.
Here's your chance to learn how to create MIDI files from custom collision data in Houdini with CHOPs.
The artist utilized an Analog post-processing effect to give the project an old-school look.
The new version can generate 8K, 360-degree panoramas.
The tool was developed by Emrecan Cubukcu for Kreatin Studios' Fire and Steel game.
The short animation was made by Fortiche Production to show their skills.
The rig was made with Blendshapes driven by joint positions.
- 1Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 2Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 3UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 4Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
- 5torcado: Being a Solo Game Developer
- 6The Working Culture & Hiring Practices at Beamdog
An Artist Reimagined Deus Ex's UII wish we could get a remake 1:1 of the original game. Just in new upd...·
Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEENice·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D Models$599 a month for 30 generations. It was 269 $ they double their price...·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D ModelsI feel sorry for the creators of Kaedim as they made some critical tac...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions