NVIDIA announced the re-architecture of Maxine for cloud-native microservices.
Built on Ada Lovelace architecture, it combines third-generation RT Cores, fourth-generation Tensor Cores, and next-gen CUDA cores with 48GB of graphics memory.
The project is based on the Korean fantasy novel The Bird That Drinks Tears.
The first in a series of short stories created by Toybox Games Studios has a Kickstarter campaign.
The model is created by Julia Merkschien, Irakli Kupunia, and Kristian Bernsen.
Meta’s Display Systems Research Director talked about how Starburst can help researchers gauge where to target future headset designs.
The game got a new boost of attention.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Walcom Introduces New Cintiq Pro 27 Pen DisplayI would like one someday·
Bandai Namco Europe Launches Its Own Music LabelThey canceled my preorder after waiting 8 months to pay. This we...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions