Hasraf ‘HaZ’ Dulull discussed how his team managed to quickly create a new character in Character Creator 3 and iClone and integrate it into UE4 for the CG animated feature film Mutant Year Zero.
Hasraf ‘HaZ’ Dulull, an experienced filmmaker and VFX artist, talked about his career and the production of Battlesuit, an animated proof of concept for a pilot episode based on TPub Comics's graphic novel The Theory.
- 1Tutorial on GPU Lightmass in Unreal Engine 4.26
- 2New Sony Division To Reimagine Music With Unreal Engine
- 3Recreating Wingman from Apex Legends in Maya and Substance Painter
- 4Flight Simulator Gameplay vs Real-Life Footage
- 5Free Tutorial: Creating Realistic 3D Moss
- 6Accelerating Character Design with AI-Powered Tools
Passage des Princes: Working on Modular Scenes in UE4This is such an amazing course you had.
Congrats for all you did.·
Creating a Cinematic Trailer for the Population Zero Gamegreat story and work!)·
The Texturing Pipeline in Substance Tools for Cyberpunk 2077Your image viewer is absolute trash.·
Floating Islands: Setting Up Stylized Shaders with HDRP in UnityHi, amazing work! Can you give more details about how you did the AO f...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions