Meeting Film Deadlines with Reallusion Character Tools
Hasraf ‘HaZ’ Dulull discussed how his team managed to quickly create a new character in Character Creator 3 and iClone and integrate it into UE4 for the CG animated feature film Mutant Year Zero.
Battlesuit: Filmmaking in Unreal Engine 4
Hasraf ‘HaZ’ Dulull, an experienced filmmaker and VFX artist, talked about his career and the production of Battlesuit, an animated proof of concept for a pilot episode based on TPub Comics's graphic novel The Theory.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is Over
- 3MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 4Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 5David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
- 6Adobe Integrated Firefly's AI Tools into Photoshop
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
David Gaider: Developers Will Invest Significant Effort in AI-Based Dialogue Games, Yet Face FailureDragon Age isn't better than AI tho... 😂·
XLA Reveals MetasitesLouvado seja o nosso Senhor.·
XLA Reveals MetasitesOi·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions