Hasraf ‘HaZ’ Dulull discussed how his team managed to quickly create a new character in Character Creator 3 and iClone and integrate it into UE4 for the CG animated feature film Mutant Year Zero.
Hasraf ‘HaZ’ Dulull, an experienced filmmaker and VFX artist, talked about his career and the production of Battlesuit, an animated proof of concept for a pilot episode based on TPub Comics's graphic novel The Theory.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 5The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
- 6A Look at NPC Locomotion Tech Developed for Half-Life Alyx
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions