Senior Environment Artist
Joakim Stigsson shared some details on the way he mixed open environments, hero assets, and killer materials in his newest ‘Golden Gasoline’ scene.
Environment artist Joakim Stigsson talked about the production of tilable materials, props, vegetation and lighting in his newest Moroccan Courtyard scene.
- 1Valve Reused The Code For Flickering Lights in Alyx 22 Years Later
- 2AgileGAN: A New Tool for Creating Stylized Portraits
- 3A New App to Turn Phones & Webcams Into Full-Body Trackers For $100
- 4Street Fighter: Making Fight Moves That Feel Right
- 5Wonderbox: Create Your Own Adventures
- 6100 3D Renders from the Internet's Largest CG Challenge
Building an Organic Environment in UE4It’s a great article. I have found it through search and it’s amazing...·
Making a Realistic-Looking Portrait in ZBrush & Marmoset ToolbagGreat stuff Milton! I happy to see a article about your piece! It was...·
Building an Organic Environment in UE4Delta International is the top-level enlistment organization in Pakist...·
Creating a Dreamy Game-Ready Landscape in UE4 & Substance DesignerLooks great!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions