Josh Hope & Jaime Martinez
Sr. Manager for 3D Printing & 3D Applications Specialist at Mimaki, USA
Josh Hope and Jaime Martinez discussed color 3D printing, the possibilities of 3D printers and their company's hardware, in particular, and explained the creation process based on one of Mimaki's 3D printers.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
Texturing Tool for Unity TerrainDecorator Goes Open-SourceAmazing work ! Yet again proves how much Unity is lacking even the ver...·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansPretty cool! But the animation is still pretty stiff dans the voice st...·
Starward Industries: Creating a Story-Driven Hard Sci-Fi GameHey·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions