3D Environment Artist
Creating an Abandoned Pub Diorama in ZBrush, Maya & Substance 3D
Kateryna Yavorska told us about the workflow behind the Abandoned London Pub Diorama project, explained how complex surfaces were created using Substance 3D Painter and Substance 3D Designer, and shared how mentors at Vertex School helped her during the production.
- 1Unreal Engine 5.2 Preview Is Now Available
- 2Using GPT-4 to Control Lights in Unreal Engine 5
- 3Tips on Landing a Job from Naughty Dog
- 4A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Avatar 2's Water Technology
- 5Disney Animator Shows That It's OK to Break Things to Get a Good Result
- 6AI Shader: A ChatGPT-Powered Shader Generator for Unity
Sega & Tencent Will Be Skipping E3 2023what's the Tencent develop game's? Keep recharging virtual c...·
Epic Games' Old West Learning Project is Now Available for FreeNow unavailable·
The Top 100 Renders Made for Pwnisher's Endless Engines Challenge RevealedAbsolutely Gorgeous. Love that he's giving others a platform and...·
GPT-Powered NPC Interactions Set Up in Unreal Enginesomething like that ?
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions