Kids With Sticks
The Kids With Sticks Team has recently published a thorough tutorial on how to create destructible objects in UE4 and Blender. With their permission, we are sharing it on our website. Follow this link to see the original post.
Kids With Sticks team talked about the production of their recent stylized scene which turned out to be the starting point of their new game inspired by Ghibli. You can learn even more information in their recent blog post.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 5The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
- 6A Look at NPC Locomotion Tech Developed for Half-Life Alyx
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions