3D Environment / Prop Artist
Kimmo Kaunela did a breakdown of his Western Desert environment pack that includes over 200 models, materials, dynamic day/night cycle, rain option and more.
Kimmo Kaunela talked about the way he produced Medieval Village, and how he used new features of Unreal Engine in this process.
Kimmo Kaunela shared the way he approached the production of procedural planets with Substance Designer.
After a short break, we’ve talked with Kimmo Kaunela about his most recent Desert Express scene and how he’s going to build
Environment artist Kimmo Kaunela talked about his amazing Unreal Engine 4 environment, inspired by the amazing work of Naughty Dog.
Finnish 3D artist Kimmo Kaunela talked about porting his Zero Gravity scene into Unity 5 and highlighted the biggest advantages of the engine for PBR-scenes.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4A Look At ILM's Work On The Mandalorian's Sequel
- 5Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 6The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions