A 3D Artist behind weapons from Love, Death + Robots Lennard Claussen talked about the production process, shared some thoughts about working on such a massive project, and told us how to make the weapons feel just right.
Lennard Claussen shared his workflow, useful plug-ins and settings setups for creating futuristic-looking weapons. The modeling part was made in Maya, rendering using V-Ray.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Epic Games Announces Partnership With Two Indie TeamsThis illustration is phenomenal.·
Work-In-Progress: Upcoming Unity Stylized Tree Packhey there !
i don't know this asset has been released or what...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions