Manu Herrador has talked about his recent Jill Valentine project, discussed the modeling and retopology, and touched upon the texturing process in character art.
Manu Herrador did a breakdown of the character Viking he made during the CGMA's course Character Creation for Film/Cinematics and drew a couple of parallels between the character art workflows for video games and cinematics.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5A First Look at a VR Version of Cities: Skylines for Meta Quest 2
- 6Blender 3.0 Has Been Released
- I also agree with the previous comment. This is REALLY REALLY weird fo...·
Tutorial: Creating a Hologram Shader in Blenderthank you for featuring me! if you have any suggestions for tutorials...·
- Hmmm... This article is weird on this website.
Subject is really f...·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions