CEO at Starward Industries
Starward Industries' Marek Markuszewski told us about the concept of the studio's upcoming game The Invincible, spoke about the difficulties of turning a book into a game, and revealed the core mechanics the team designed to keep the player engaged.
Marek Markuszewski, CEO & Project Lead at Starward Industries, shared the story of developing The Invincible, a sci-fi game based on the novel by S. Lem.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6A New Stable Diffusion Plug-In For GIMP & Krita
A Stylized Mech Made Entirely With Substance 3D SoftwareIsn't that the time machine Cell stole after killing Trunks? Not...·
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Netflix Is Opening a New Games StudioHello i am Saqib and I'm interested to work with Netflix company....·
3D Female Portrait Inspired by a Guns N' Roses' SongJudging by the look I would of expected My Michelle as the inspiration...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions