An Environment Artist at SideFX Mohamad Salame returns to break down his new stylized piece and explain how to simplify your workflow using Houdini.
Mohamad Salame did a breakdown of his 3D scene Self Construct and talked about the approach to procedural asset creation and animation using Soft VAT (Vertex Animation Textures).
- 1Google's New Approach to Image Super-Resolution
- 2Pixar Has Released RenderMan for Blender
- 3Making The Legend of Zelda-Inspired Environment in 3ds Max & Unreal
- 4Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEE
- 580 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine Tutorials
- 6Lollo, a Tool That Can Pixelize 3D Animations
A New Open-Source Framework for $100 Markerless Motion CaptureThis is why we love open source.·
A New AI-Tool That Will Change Movie Dubbing ForeverAll I have now is motion picture, sound and my brain screaming at me t...·
Riot Games Releases An Album of Copyright-Free Lo-Fi MusicThanks a lot for sharing, it's a really really great set of music...·
Creating Piccolomini Library Floor in Substance Designer & UE5Really great to see your approach to creating this kind of material, a...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions