An Environment Artist at SideFX Mohamad Salame returns to break down his new stylized piece and explain how to simplify your workflow using Houdini.
Mohamad Salame did a breakdown of his 3D scene Self Construct and talked about the approach to procedural asset creation and animation using Soft VAT (Vertex Animation Textures).
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 3The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 4A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6Famous Paintings Expanded With DALL-E 2
An Extremely-Realistic Bear Made in HoudiniAt last something serious, not some Blender crap i get on 80lv feed al...·
Cute Low-Poly Scenes Assembled in BlenderThank you so much Theodore!·
An Awesome Stylized Attack VFX Made in Unreal Enginesix god·
An Awesome Stylized Attack VFX Made in Unreal Engine我向上帝发誓，这真是一个了不起的工作，神迹。·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions