3D Environment Artist
Nils Arenz continues his vegetation studies in UE4 and speaks about creating dense grass for next-generation video games with minimal loss of performance.
Nils Arenz talked about his vegetation studies and explained how to produce highly realistic and diverse grass with UE4.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 5Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 6A New Stable Diffusion Plug-In For GIMP & Krita
A Stylized Mech Made Entirely With Substance 3D SoftwareIsn't that the time machine Cell stole after killing Trunks? Not...·
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Netflix Is Opening a New Games StudioHello i am Saqib and I'm interested to work with Netflix company....·
3D Female Portrait Inspired by a Guns N' Roses' SongJudging by the look I would of expected My Michelle as the inspiration...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions