Oday Abu Zaeed has returned to tell us about the Dutch Quilt project made for Nodevember, and show us the procedural workflow in Substance 3D Designer.
Oday Abu zaeed told us about creating a stylized chair diorama in ZBrush, Substance, and Blender and talked about the 3-step lighting setup in Marmoset Toolbag.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's Jinx
- 3A More Gentle 3D Take On Jinx From Arcane
- 4A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 5Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Ultra-Realistic Tropical Forest Made in Unreal Engine 5
80 Level Ratings: 10 Excellent Tutorials on Lighting in UnrealThanks for sharing.·
An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's JinxMake one for Vi!!!·
Making a Medieval Food Stall in Maya, Substance 3D & UE4Huge love and respect for your dedication and art🧡.·
A Cool Spider-Man Rig for BlenderWhere can we find the source files?·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions