Oday Abu Zaeed has returned to tell us about the Dutch Quilt project made for Nodevember, and show us the procedural workflow in Substance 3D Designer.
Oday Abu zaeed told us about creating a stylized chair diorama in ZBrush, Substance, and Blender and talked about the 3-step lighting setup in Marmoset Toolbag.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3Dark Souls-Inspired Environment Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 6Making an Ultra-Realistic Portrait of H.P. Lovecraft
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemMan this are going to be Crypto tokens ? ERC, BEP &...·
The Developer of Pokémon GO Raises $300 MillionTo my opinion Pokémon go should invest in analysing evil plots, so tha...·
SKS: Hard-Surface Texturing in Weapons ArtВау. Круто.·
SKS: Hard-Surface Texturing in Weapons ArtThank you so much 🙏
That was great.·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions