The mod by Luke Ross allows you to explore Night City but requires a powerful PC.
Derek Elliott showed how to make a quick and simple holographic shader and a jet engine model.
Keiichiro Toyama said he wants to create another game like Silent Hill someday.
The patch allows you to export avatars with skeleton and skinning information and preview a draping image of fabrics.
The patent filed by Mark Cerny suggests Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking to improve PlayStation 5's ray tracing effects.
The game is set in the Portal universe and shows you the handheld's controls and features.
Cyberpunk action-shooter RPG The Ascent, which was released on PC in 2021, will come to PlayStation 4 and 5 on March 24, 2022.
Rustic Games BR showed what the 2008 game would look like on PS1.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Elden Ring Wins Ultimate Game of the Year at Golden Joystick Awards 2022
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Thought I'd leave a comment that wasn't spam.
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?As a producer who has worked for Ubisoft managing art teams, the attit...·
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Well lets also face, that there arent so many opportunities to get a p...·
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeAnon, chill, you'll still play it, stop acting as if Sony and Nin...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions