The migration will include the games and Wallet and will start in April.
The add-on will help you easily create realistic models using Displacement maps in just one click.
The intermediate-level tutorial by Jean-Michel Bihorel shows how to generate complex-looking trees.
With such pixel size, the company says pixel shrink is no longer limited by the wavelength of light.
The update introduces new Terrain stamping brushes, GPU instancing capabilities for Terrain Details, SpeedTree integration, and other improvements.
Hidreley Diao also recreates cartoons and even statues in modern settings.
The game is set in imperial China and is inspired by several FromSoftware games.
Rōnin Trail is an action-adventure RPG set in the Edo period and created by a solo developer Danny Park.
- 1Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 2Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 3UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 4Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
- 5torcado: Being a Solo Game Developer
- 6The Working Culture & Hiring Practices at Beamdog
An Artist Reimagined Deus Ex's UII wish we could get a remake 1:1 of the original game. Just in new upd...·
Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEENice·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D ModelsI feel sorry for the creators of Kaedim as they made some critical tac...·
An Artist Reimagined Deus Ex's UIClassics like these should be remade with updated graphics and same st...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions