Polysquid Studios discussed the new asset they have created for VR and shared their approach to the production of it.
Polysquid Studios shared their approach in recreating the 1930's themed New-York building for the Private Eye VR project.
Meet Polysquid Studios, the team that produces high-quality assets for various 3D markets. One of its members discussed how they work and operate in marketing.
- 1Is Blender Becoming An Industry Standard?
- 2Creating a Stylized Chaparral Environment in UE4
- 3Magma Studio - A Collaborative Browser-Based Drawing App
- 4Bethesda Is Overhauling Its Engine For Starfield & TES 6
- 5UV-Packer 3 Released For Free
- 6Guerrilla Team on Creating a Tools Pipeline for Horizon: Zero Dawn
Digital Clay Essentials Toolkit For ZBrushThanks for featuring this! Feel free to fire away your questions about...·
Weapon Art Tips: High Poly, UVs, TexturingThank you.·
Studying Brutalist Architecture and Lighting in UE4So much amazing content here. Thank you. Before Deakins, my favorite D...·
Tutorial: Ocean Shader with Gerstner WavesHey man, awesome write up... just one observation... you use w = 2*pi/...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions