3D Generalist, Character Artist, Rigger
René Vidra shared the process of creating, rigging, and animating a realistic 3D eye.
Rene Vidra broke down his recent character project finished during CGMA's course Character Creation for Film/Cinematics with Pete Zoppi.
- 1Realistic Woman Model Rendered in Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Fan Made an AI Model That Can Generate Cyberpunk Edgerunners-Like Anime Characters
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Creating Holograms With Blender & Voxon's Volumetric Display
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5That looks really great. You totally captured the vibe... and grew it...·
Voxon VX1: A Volumetric Display That Shows 3D Models as HologramsAll the footage is of real hardware and software. Nothing CGI at all....·
Voxon VX1: A Volumetric Display That Shows 3D Models as HologramsIs the footage on the YouTube video real or simulated?·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions