Ruslan Nazirov did a little write-up, talking about a nice way to create textures for modular environments.
A step-by-step guide by Ruslan Nazirov.
Environment artist Ruslan Nazirov showed a detailed workflow he uses to build beautiful background landscapes for UE4 scenes.
Ruslan Nazirov showed how you can create a very pretty landscape in World Machine and import it into Unreal Engine 4.
- 1Creating a Stylized Chaparral Environment in UE4
- 2Is Blender Becoming An Industry Standard?
- 3Magma Studio - A Collaborative Browser-Based Drawing App
- 4Bethesda Is Overhauling Its Engine For Starfield & TES 6
- 5UV-Packer 3 Released For Free
- 6Battlefield 4 Fanart: Creating an Abandoned Construction Site in UE4
Digital Clay Essentials Toolkit For ZBrushThanks for featuring this! Feel free to fire away your questions about...·
Bethesda Is Overhauling Its Engine For Starfield & TES 6IP?·
Unreal 4.26 Session: Water and Volumetrics PreviewThat's badass !·
Creating a Stylized Chaparral Environment in UE4Amazing tips and workflow! Thank you for sharing with us :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions