Sergei Gereev shared an extensive breakdown of creating an animated picture in Maya, Substance Painter, ZBrush, and Marmoset Toolbag, and how to bypass technical restrictions of Marmoset Viewer.
Sergei Gereev shared a breakdown of his recent character Outlaw made in Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, and Marmoset Toolbag.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4A Look At ILM's Work On The Mandalorian's Sequel
- 5Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 6The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions