Sergei Panin broke down his ArtStation Wild West Challenge scene with some Bioshock vibes! Software used: Maya, ZBrush, UE4 and Substance.
We’ve talked to Sergei Panin about his environment created during his CGMA course UE4 Modular Environments by Clinton Crumpler.
Sergei Panin did an excellent breakdown of his gorgeous environment, created for the Beyond Human Artstation challenge.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 3Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 4Using Megascans & UE5 to Create Environments
- 5Creating a Sci-Fi Corridor in 3ds Max & Unreal Engine 5
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Adobe Releases a New Warp Mode for Substance PainterI really don't see why people are losing their minds over this.....·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Where’d you get the trees? They’re gorgeous·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Hello, I was very inspired by your article. But there is a problem. I...·
Free Camera Shake Add-on for BlenderGreat free add-on!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions