Simon Verstraete talks about the latest update from Epic Games and explains how the cliffs were created using Houdini and the brand new Nanite system in Unreal Engine 5.
Simon Verstraete shared a beginner-friendly tutorial on how to generate procedural crystals in Houdini covering the base shape, different kinds of noises, the mountain node, and masks.
Simon Verstraete shared a breakdown of a City Builder that works based on the mouse clicks in the viewport of Houdini. The written materials require basic Houdini knowledge.
- 1Google's New Approach to Image Super-Resolution
- 2Pixar Has Released RenderMan for Blender
- 3Making The Legend of Zelda-Inspired Environment in 3ds Max & Unreal
- 4Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEE
- 580 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine Tutorials
- 6Lollo, a Tool That Can Pixelize 3D Animations
A New Open-Source Framework for $100 Markerless Motion CaptureThis is why we love open source.·
A New AI-Tool That Will Change Movie Dubbing ForeverAll I have now is motion picture, sound and my brain screaming at me t...·
Riot Games Releases An Album of Copyright-Free Lo-Fi MusicThanks a lot for sharing, it's a really really great set of music...·
Creating Piccolomini Library Floor in Substance Designer & UE5Really great to see your approach to creating this kind of material, a...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions