Slava Smirnov & Gleb Sterkin
Slava Smirnov and Gleb Sterkin discussed why it's so challenging to recreate the hands movement, talked about the current approaches to the task and their disadvantages, and shared the details about the new AI-powered software they are developing at Capture Tech. They are open for creative collabs, so you can get a chance to test out their tool for free.
Slava Smirnov and Gleb Sterkin discussed the use of their machine learning-based software to optimize the animation process in the CG world, compared other solutions for animation, and talked about financial cost and time for the production.
- 1Google's New Approach to Image Super-Resolution
- 2Pixar Has Released RenderMan for Blender
- 3Making The Legend of Zelda-Inspired Environment in 3ds Max & Unreal
- 4Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEE
- 5Lollo, a Tool That Can Pixelize 3D Animations
- 680 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine Tutorials
A New AI-Tool That Will Change Movie Dubbing ForeverAll I have now is motion picture, sound and my brain screaming at me t...·
Creating a Stylized Medieval Town in 3ds Max, Substance & UnrealReally love the breakdown!! Awesome·
Riot Games Releases An Album of Copyright-Free Lo-Fi MusicThanks a lot for sharing, it's a really really great set of music...·
80 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine TutorialsLeaving out PrismaticaDev seems like a great omission to this list. Su...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions