Making a Mysterious Gothic Character with ZBrush & Marvelous Designer
Sougato Majumder has shared another breakdown of the latest Decapitare project, explaining the character creation process in ZBrush and Marvelous Designer.
The Kunoichi: Sculpting a Stylized Character in ZBrush
Sougato Majumder did a breakdown of The Kunoichi, a stylized 3D character sculpted and polypainted in ZBrush, and rendered in Arnold.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 3Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 4David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
- 5Adobe Integrated Firefly's AI Tools into Photoshop
- 6Machine Learning Deformer Sample Project Is Available for Download
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
UE5-Powered Final Fantasy IX Memoria Project Gets a New Gameplay DemoIf only this could be a playable game project...·
Volograms Introduced Vologram Messages to Turn Videos into 3D HologramsWow. This is incredible·
Abandoned Airport Environment for Unreal Engine 5Average Airport in Ohio·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions