Tobias Koepp did a breakdown of his stylized real-time environment. Here’s the description of the asset production workflow, material design, and lighting setups.
Environment artist Tobias Koepp talked about the way he build stylized environments with PBR-materials.
Environmental artist Tobias Koepp, who had a pleasure of working on an amazing game Horizon Zero Dawn (as an intern in Guerrilla Games), wrote a detailed article about the production of a cool personal UE4-project Riverfall.
- 1Google's New Approach to Image Super-Resolution
- 2Pixar Has Released RenderMan for Blender
- 3Making The Legend of Zelda-Inspired Environment in 3ds Max & Unreal
- 4Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEE
- 5Lollo, a Tool That Can Pixelize 3D Animations
- 680 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine Tutorials
A New AI-Tool That Will Change Movie Dubbing ForeverAll I have now is motion picture, sound and my brain screaming at me t...·
Creating a Stylized Medieval Town in 3ds Max, Substance & UnrealReally love the breakdown!! Awesome·
Riot Games Releases An Album of Copyright-Free Lo-Fi MusicThanks a lot for sharing, it's a really really great set of music...·
80 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine TutorialsLeaving out PrismaticaDev seems like a great omission to this list. Su...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions