Jack. First of all, I want to apologize for offending you. We published this just to show how the tech could be used. We don't actually care about the message. But you do bring up a viable point, that for some people - this might be an issue, so I take this post down.
What European universities would you recommend?
How about you don't associate with a left leaning partisan news site assuming all video game artists lean the same way. I'll be blocking your content from here on out.
Games Week Denmark sets the spotlight on Danish Games.
It gathers Nordic Game Jam, Spilprisen, CPH MatchUp, Game Developer Talks and much more. Six days in April 2017 Denmark turned into a hot spot for game designers, programmers, graphic artists, business experts, gamers and game interested locals and tourists. More than 2.000 people will attend events with games, creativity, technology, and innovation.
Goals of Games Week Denmark
- Make the Danish Game Industry visible to a broader audience nationally and internationally – as culture and business
- Bring the Danish Game Industry together and celebrate itself together with a global industry
- Create a week for, and together with, the industry itself
- Give the industry a boost of new insights – by bringing the best from outside Denmark to Denmark
- To be a Games Week that developers from all of Denmark and the rest of the world attend
Location is not available.