Great work Gabe!
Incredible job, love the breakdown and can't wait to see what you make next!
Ludicious: Zurich Game Festival is the distinctive game developer event, focused on the arts and crafts of game development, where game design and business meet.
Core elements of Ludicious are a well-curated program, matchmaking which is spot-on and exchanging internationally in a personal atmosphere. They work to support small & midsize developers connecting with the broader industry and create event formats which bring developers from all domains of game development together on eye level.
Among the confirmed speakers there are:
- Robin Hunicke (Funomena / e.g. Journey & Wattam)
- Richard Lemarchand (USC Interactive Media & Games Division / Uncharted Series)
- Mikael Haveri(Housmarque / Nex Machina & Resogun)
- Anita Sarkeesian (Feminist Frequency)
- Thomas Bidaux (ICO Partners)