Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Very cool review of the making of Spellbreak. Would be even more cool to see some videos inside UE4 showing how they do a few very specific things unique to them.
This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
Ludicious: Zurich Game Festival is the distinctive game developer event, focused on the arts and crafts of game development, where game design and business meet.
Core elements of Ludicious are a well-curated program, matchmaking which is spot-on and exchanging internationally in a personal atmosphere. They work to support small & midsize developers connecting with the broader industry and create event formats which bring developers from all domains of game development together on eye level.
Among the confirmed speakers there are:
- Robin Hunicke (Funomena / e.g. Journey & Wattam)
- Richard Lemarchand (USC Interactive Media & Games Division / Uncharted Series)
- Mikael Haveri(Housmarque / Nex Machina & Resogun)
- Anita Sarkeesian (Feminist Frequency)
- Thomas Bidaux (ICO Partners)