Very nice advice for Beginners....Really Helpful...Thanks....
The link under texturing is broken, here is the correct link. http://docs.cryengine.com/display/SDKDOC2/Ambient+Occlusion+and+Normal+map+bake+using+Xnormal
PAX (originally known as Penny Arcade Expo) is a series gaming industry festivals that involve tabletop gaming, arcade gaming, and video gaming. PAX festival events are held annually in Seattle, Boston, Philadelphia, San Antonio and Melbourne.
Defining characteristics of the festivals include an opening keynote speech from an industry insider, game-culture inspired concerts, panels on game topics, exhibitor booths from both independent and major game developers and publishers, a LAN party multiplayer, tabletop gaming tournaments, and video game free play areas. Every PAX also features the Omegathon, a festival-long tournament consisting of a group of randomly selected attendees competing for a grand prize. The final round of the Omegathon makes up part of the closing ceremonies of PAX.
All 2018 PAX events:
- PAX West, August 31 – September 3, Seattle, WA
- PAX East, April 5-8, Boston, MA
- PAX South, January 12-14, San Antonio, TX
- PAX Aus, October 26 – 28, Melbourne, VIC
- PAX Unplugged, November 30 – December 2, Philadelphia, PA
- PAX Dev, August 28-29, Seattle, WA