Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Hell yeah Titanfall 3
It looks very promissing, I hope it meets the demands, we should give indi studios a chance more often.
2D Concept Artist at Wolcen Studio
5 December, 2018
Wolcen Studio is looking for a talented and creative Concept Artist to build the world of the game Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Wolcen Studio
Location: France, Nice
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Give life to the game’s characters, provide them original sketches, badass look and inspire the team with your creation!
- Create various type of armor for both male and female body.
- Collaborate with all teams in the studio and find the best ways to create characters, armors and monsters.
- At least three years of professional experience as a concept designer.
- Deep understanding of human and creature anatomy, color theory, values, form, shape language, and silhouette.
- Exceptional 2D drawing and painting skills.
- Excellent ability to draw character, male and female.
- Understanding of a top-down camera restriction in a game.
- Understanding of 3D character creation pipeline for video games.
- Passion for games, fantasy universe and bloody action games!
- Ability to work fast and understanding feedback.
- Ability to collaborate as a member of a team, modify its creation based on gameplay restriction.
- Experience using a 3D modeling software (3DSMAX, ZBrush) is a plus
- Speak French is a plus.