Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
I bought it, it's really nice and intuitive:) Now i'm waiting for next build with new features:)
I love it!
Hi. Can you tell how the glass material was made? I found it very interesting.Congratz
3D Artist at Streamline Studios
9 July, 2018
Reporting to the Lead Artist, the 3D Artist works within a team of artists to create 3D assets necessary for monthly content pushes and milestones.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Streamline Studios
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Contributes effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Is expected to continue to refine artistic abilities and learn new software packages and / or in-house tools.
- Works efficiently and effectively within technical constraints of a production while generating high-quality artwork that matches (or) exceeds studios standards.
- Ability to visualize and conceive objects, characters or other elements in a way that contributes to the overall visual quality of the production.
- Communicates regularly with the Lead Artist regarding the status of current tasks; obtains Lead Artists guidance and approval as required to advance tasks, project initiatives and milestones.
- Expert in at least three areas of 3D artistic production.
- Proficient with the software packages and tools of the games industry, including Game Engine Technologies such as Unreal.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team-oriented environment.
- Experience in an artistic position is a plus.
- Experience or base knowledge of scripting languages, shader materials, and in-game asset management is a plus.