Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Moscow RU 16, Oct — 18, Oct
Helsinki FI 17, Oct — 25, Oct
Minsk BY 17, Oct — 19, Oct
London GB 22, Oct — 23, Oct
Singapore SG 23, Oct — 25, Oct
excellent , this is cool asset
have you this 3ds max making video
bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
3D Artist at Streamline Studios
9 July, 2018
Reporting to the Lead Artist, the 3D Artist works within a team of artists to create 3D assets necessary for monthly content pushes and milestones.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Streamline Studios
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Contributes effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Is expected to continue to refine artistic abilities and learn new software packages and / or in-house tools.
- Works efficiently and effectively within technical constraints of a production while generating high-quality artwork that matches (or) exceeds studios standards.
- Ability to visualize and conceive objects, characters or other elements in a way that contributes to the overall visual quality of the production.
- Communicates regularly with the Lead Artist regarding the status of current tasks; obtains Lead Artists guidance and approval as required to advance tasks, project initiatives and milestones.
- Expert in at least three areas of 3D artistic production.
- Proficient with the software packages and tools of the games industry, including Game Engine Technologies such as Unreal.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team-oriented environment.
- Experience in an artistic position is a plus.
- Experience or base knowledge of scripting languages, shader materials, and in-game asset management is a plus.