Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
3D Artist at The Chinese Room
7 February, 2019
The team is looking for passionate and talented 3D artists to join their team in Brighton.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: The Chinese Room
Location: UK, Brighton
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Interest in creating amazing 3D art across environments, props and characters.
- Excellent levels of High and Low polygon modelling.
- Maya/Max, Photoshop, Zbrush sculpting experience.
- Able to work in multiple artistic styles.
- High levels of aesthetic ability, judgement and eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-initiating, confident approach to your work.
- Keen understanding of cultural influences beyond games; fine art, movies, books, TV, comics etc.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in games, with ideally 1 shipped title.
- UE4/Unity experience.
- Have experience of production level shader work.
- Experience of, or desire to learn, other areas of art production: Animation, rigging, VFX, concepts and illustration, lighting, graphic design etc