Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
That is really a great thing for us all. http://fewhacks.com/
I just based my landscape material on this. I just wish I could exactly figure out what is going on with normals, ao and displacement here.
That was extremely helpful! Thank you!
3D Artist For Modular Houses and Props
23 February, 2018
Our Ghosts of War needs a professional 3D artist for creating explorable modular house pieces and various game props.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Pixel Perfect Polygons
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: yes
Relocation Assistance: no
- Create (Model and UV) a base set of realistic modular house pieces (exterior and interior) according to provided references.
- Import and setup the meshes in UE4 with the intention to reconstruct the reference.
- Create variations for each/every piece upon request.
- Create various props.
- Maintain clean topology.
- Create LODs.
- Previous experience in creating modular house assets for production.
- Dedication and availability to complete the work as expected.
- Strong problem solving abilities to find solutions to workflow issues.
- Strong understanding of efficiency, optimization, material and UV sharing, trims and atlases.
- Strong planning and prioritization to minimize workflow errors and re-works.
- Take leadership role if/when needed.
- Maintain good communications, provide updates, gather and apply feedback.
Good eye for details.
- Good sense of scale.