I recommend that you watch his Intro to 3D Coat and Intro to Destruction art videos. After learning the techniques he used in the video this course will make a lot more sense.
AI applications are only beginning to materialize. It's so exciting what neural networks will do to art workflows in the coming years.
W T F!!! Why, really don't understand, EA = just a fucking looser company!
Our Ghosts of War needs a professional 3D artist for creating explorable modular house pieces and various game props.
- Create (Model and UV) a base set of realistic modular house pieces (exterior and interior) according to provided references.
- Import and setup the meshes in UE4 with the intention to reconstruct the reference.
- Create variations for each/every piece upon request.
- Create various props.
- Maintain clean topology.
- Create LODs.
- Previous experience in creating modular house assets for production.
- Dedication and availability to complete the work as expected.
- Strong problem solving abilities to find solutions to workflow issues.
- Strong understanding of efficiency, optimization, material and UV sharing, trims and atlases.
- Strong planning and prioritization to minimize workflow errors and re-works.
- Take leadership role if/when needed.
- Maintain good communications, provide updates, gather and apply feedback.
Good eye for details.
- Good sense of scale.