GAYLE ELIZABETH LUSK am full Deaf call home phone VP OK 657 600 4982.
ArtStudio is just too good not to leave a review for. I’ve been using Photoshop on my PC for drawing, photo editing, and professional work for the past six years and when I finally got an iPad with Apple Pencil support I was really hoping Procreate or one of the numerous other drawing/editing apps would be able to replace the feel of PS. Unfortunately, even though Procreate is indeed an amazing drawing program, it still doesn’t really satisfy my need for the familiar feel of photoshop and drawing with photoshop brushes. ArtStudio Pro solved all my problems. It’s got everything you could need and MORE (I especially love their amazing smoothing/line weight algorithm and pressure customization). It’s basically Photoshop, but without having to pay the ridiculous Adobe subscription every month. The price for this app is perfect, in my opinion (and honestly it’s even a bit low, for all it’s able to accomplish) and I really want to give a huge thank you to everyone who worked on/is working on this app and updating it. You’ve saved me so much money and frustration. Hats of to you!
Pretty good post. Thanks to blog author for the wonderful and informative post You may also read the website - http://www.coloradoloansnearme.com
Our Ghosts of War needs a professional 3D artist for creating explorable modular house pieces and various game props.
- Create (Model and UV) a base set of realistic modular house pieces (exterior and interior) according to provided references.
- Import and setup the meshes in UE4 with the intention to reconstruct the reference.
- Create variations for each/every piece upon request.
- Create various props.
- Maintain clean topology.
- Create LODs.
- Previous experience in creating modular house assets for production.
- Dedication and availability to complete the work as expected.
- Strong problem solving abilities to find solutions to workflow issues.
- Strong understanding of efficiency, optimization, material and UV sharing, trims and atlases.
- Strong planning and prioritization to minimize workflow errors and re-works.
- Take leadership role if/when needed.
- Maintain good communications, provide updates, gather and apply feedback.
Good eye for details.
- Good sense of scale.