Join the Guerrilla team to work on their next big game.
As a 3D Character Artist, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Review externally produced character content on a daily basis and propose (novel) approaches to maintain and improve the overall quality of characters;
- Supervise, train and inspire a host of external partners;
- Design and execute processes, conventions and techniques to maintain and improve excellence as it relates to 3D character production for the studio.
They’d love to hear from you when you:
- Are a Character Artist by trade and have an online portfolio to show your artistry;
- Are strong in your communication and coaching skills and have the capability to address art design, art direction and artistic elements with your peers / students and external artists;
- Enjoy solving 3D character production issues and/or inefficiencies;
- Experience in the giving feedback on outsourced art is a plus;
- The team is open to senior and principal level candidates for this role.