Homeworld is one of the best game developed by the peoples of canada, and i use to play this game one of the best gaming chair of canada, which is andaseat.
Hi Jamin, It's probably fine to ask this if they haven't mentioned in on the job posting. However, if you understandably feel awkward doing so, I would recommend checking out Glass Door for average salaries for the position. This might give you a better idea :) cheers for reading.
There's a reason why it's called a Beta ... or Release Candidate, but yeah, go blender community!
Create real-time characters and inspire external artists.
- Design and execute processes, conventions and techniques to maintain and improve our excellence as it relates to 3D character production for our studio;
- Supervise, train and inspire a host of external partners;
- Review externally produced content on a daily basis and propose novel approaches to maintain and improving the overall quality of our characters;
- Produce a certain amount of character content;
- Have the opportunity to take a broader ownership over a part of the character creation pipeline, depending on your level of expertise.
- Are a Character Artist by trade and enjoy working in a multi-national team that loves working together on common goals driven by individuals strengths;
- Focus on artistic quality and technological excellence for both yourself as well as others;
- Have experience in game design principles and you have a clear vision on how character art decisions can affect both playability as well as design production;
- Are strong in your communication and coaching skills and have the capability to address art design, art direction and artistic elements with your peers and external artists;
- Enjoy solving 3D character production issues and/or insufficiencies.