Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
More of these please! I need some good beginner tutorial!
ahahahah Luke hahaha comment of the day !
But can it run Crysis?
3D Character Artist at Guerrilla Games
9 January, 2019
Create real-time characters and inspire external artists.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Guerrilla Games
Location: Netherlands, Amsterdam
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Design and execute processes, conventions and techniques to maintain and improve our excellence as it relates to 3D character production for our studio;
- Supervise, train and inspire a host of external partners;
- Review externally produced content on a daily basis and propose novel approaches to maintain and improving the overall quality of our characters;
- Produce a certain amount of character content;
- Have the opportunity to take a broader ownership over a part of the character creation pipeline, depending on your level of expertise.
- Are a Character Artist by trade and enjoy working in a multi-national team that loves working together on common goals driven by individuals strengths;
- Focus on artistic quality and technological excellence for both yourself as well as others;
- Have experience in game design principles and you have a clear vision on how character art decisions can affect both playability as well as design production;
- Are strong in your communication and coaching skills and have the capability to address art design, art direction and artistic elements with your peers and external artists;
- Enjoy solving 3D character production issues and/or insufficiencies.