What is Moment?
Moment, formerly known as Moment House, is an immersive community platform expanding with an unannounced product called Worlds. Since its inception in 2019, we’ve helped artists and creators design, deploy, and monetize social experiences where their global communities gather. Live ticketed Moments with artists and creators from Justin Bieber, Halsey, and Anderson Paak to Andrew Schulz, KSI, Morbid: A True Crime Podcast, Tame Impala, Tiny Meat Gang, Kaytranada, Whitney Cummings, and Kygo have connected music, art, podcast, and comedy communities of millions across 168 countries. As a conduit for the community, we're expanding our immersive experiences platform with Worlds, a utility-forward product to enable artists and creators to build stronger bonds with their communities in real-time.
Moment is looking for creative, agile, and passionate 3D Environment Artists to help build our new product Worlds, immersive environments for creators and their communities. As a 3D Environment Artist, you’ll need to be multi-disciplinary with a strong grasp on modeling, UVing, and texture to create beautiful assets for some of the biggest artists and creators in the world. Our team is smaller in size, but big on ambition. The primary workload will involve creating beautiful 3D environment art but having the ability to take assets from concept ideation to final model completion will be a big plus. We’re not just looking for someone to mindlessly create assets, but someone who wants to push the boundaries of creativity, improve the pipeline, and bring new ideas to the team. Lastly, a positive collaboration mindset and excellent communication skills are qualities we look for in a teammate who can help create a united vision for a product that truly engages communities.
If you feel you could be a great fit for this opportunity, we’d love to give you a deep dive and demo on Worlds. You've found the perfect home if you love culture, creativity, and beautiful 3D environments.
- Experience making aesthetically beautiful and performant 3D assets that pull out the creativity from the concepts
- Experience with building well-optimized low-poly environment assets
- High proficiency with Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, and Photoshop.
- Strong collaboration skills with everyone involved in the pipeline to ensure a great final product
- Strong ability to create stylized hand-painted materials
- A positive, passionate, and problem-solving approach to building 3D environments
- Minimum 5 years of experience in professional game development as a 3D artist focused on environments
Nice to haves
- Experience with multiple different game engines, specifically mobile/browser-based engines
- 2D concepting skills
- Strong empathy for the user and a desire to create beautiful experiences
- Technical know-how for scripting in 3D software
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work arrangements
- Excellent medical benefits (100% of employee premiums covered and generous dependent coverage)
- 401k administration
- Equity for employees