Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
3D Environment Artist at Riot Games
5 July, 2019
As part of the Environment Art team, you will channel your knowledge of concepting, modeling, and texturing to help tell stories through visually compelling environments.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Riot Games
Location: USA, LA
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Create 3d assets ranging from hard surface structures to organic foliage
- Use your understanding of optimized low poly asset creation
- Experience in hand painted textures with the ability to work around technical challenges
- Interpret concept designs while taking into account technical and design constraints such as draw calls, poly counts, texture memory limits, and gameplay boundaries
- Use your sense of composition, layout, and color to push the environment mood to its fullest potential
- Communicate with various other disciplines to ensure all assets are performant
- Experience working with modeling, sculpting, and texturing programs such as Maya, Zbrush, Substance, and Photoshop
- Experience working with various game engine middleware solutions
- Familiar with Unity or applicable game engines is a plus