We are looking to hire a well-connected Account Manager to join our global team here at 80 LEVEL (80.LV). If you are deeply rooted in the Game Development industry and follow the “ABC’s” of advertising sales, please read on!
The chosen candidate will have extensive advertising sales experience as well as an existing book of business in the game developer tools industry.
80 Level is a global digital content publishing network that connects video game companies, talented individuals, and creative organizations for mutual benefit.
We leverage creative industry subject matter expertise to grow community - 80 Level MEDIA
We build platforms that generate connections - 80 Level TALENT
We share knowledge to inspire opportunity and collaboration - 80 Level RESEARCH
This role can be fully remote.
- Become an expert in 80 LEVEL’s solutions for businesses and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Lead account planning process that aligns brand and 80 LEVEL’s resources to maximize opportunities
- Create compelling sales presentations and proposals utilizing internal and external data
- Grow revenue, educate and lead strategic conversations with clients and navigate complex relationships
- Demonstrate expertise in all matters relevant to your book of business, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues
- Spearhead client education on products and give product updates to advise on the best approach to drive business outcomes for clients
- Work cross-functionally within sales and across the organization to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
- 3-5+ years experience in game development tools advertising sales
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (or similar work experience)
- You have an existing book of business in the game development tools/creator/console space to bring to our team
- You have demonstrated experience with presentable KPI/metrics information
- Track record of delivering and exceeding revenue goals
- Track record of building compelling presentations leveraging industry and internal proof points
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist
- A team player and collaborator
- Tech savvy and proficient in Google Suite, Jira, Confluence, and various advertising tools
- An interest or work experience in the video game industry
- Experience working at an entrepreneurial organization
We know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at our company, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to us.
You may apply by clicking on the button below or send us your portfolio to email@example.com.