Fuck off, Ad. It cost $$$$$$$
Laura, thank you for taking the time to model the warehouse boxes. I appreciate the enginuity. This could be used for games but as well as that, for businessmen to help showcase floorplans and build site images to their co-workers and employees. I highly respect this level of design. Best Paul.
Haha.I can understand English. I am just not good at speaking. It has been a long time I don't speak English, but I can read. Anyway, thanks for sharing my artwork. Thank you for loving it.
The Crucible Team at Amazon Game Studios is looking for a talented animator to help give emotion and life to their games.
- Work closely with animation lead to execute the artistic vision of the game.
- Provide high-quality animations on the main and secondary characters that display strong personality and mechanics.
- Be accountable for the delivery of individual assets, ensuring that they meet the highest quality, defined objectives, and scheduled requirements.
- Follow direction and react to animation critique in a timely manner.
- Maintain defined animation style through regular critique and feedback.
- Collaborate with the concept, character and gameplay teams.
- Increase the team’s skills through mentorship of learned skills, process, and artistic techniques.
- Demo Reel demonstrating a thorough understanding of animation theory and technique as applied to 3D human bipedal figures as well as other organic forms.
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with Maya or equivalent 3D Animation package
- Has been responsible for or animated assets on at least one AAA title from beginning to end or have shipped AAA PC or console titles in an animator position.
- Experience working with high-end game engines,
- Experience working with mocap and keyframed animation techniques
- Has demonstrated an understanding of next-generation asset creation pipelines, tools, software and customization systems, with the ability to identify and troubleshoot in-engine issues.
- Has strong communication and organizational skills.
- Has a solid knowledge of staging and cinematography.
- Proven ability to learn new tools and techniques.
- Able to accurately estimate the time to complete individual tasks.
- Passion for making and playing great games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation