We stream high end result to hololens from Unity so imagine this through an AR HMD!
Very informative thread, thank you! Inspiring and reassuring to see the process behind such amazing renders. I started using UE4 a month ago, for a work in my firm and I'm still struggling with some concepts! I wish to see more article like this! Thibault (from France)
Your post is very good and meaningful. How long will it take you to write and post? thank you for sharing slither io
The Crucible Team at Amazon Game Studios is looking for a talented animator to help give emotion and life to their games.
- Work closely with animation lead to execute the artistic vision of the game.
- Provide high-quality animations on the main and secondary characters that display strong personality and mechanics.
- Be accountable for the delivery of individual assets, ensuring that they meet the highest quality, defined objectives, and scheduled requirements.
- Follow direction and react to animation critique in a timely manner.
- Maintain defined animation style through regular critique and feedback.
- Collaborate with the concept, character and gameplay teams.
- Increase the team’s skills through mentorship of learned skills, process, and artistic techniques.
- Demo Reel demonstrating a thorough understanding of animation theory and technique as applied to 3D human bipedal figures as well as other organic forms.
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with Maya or equivalent 3D Animation package
- Has been responsible for or animated assets on at least one AAA title from beginning to end or have shipped AAA PC or console titles in an animator position.
- Experience working with high-end game engines,
- Experience working with mocap and keyframed animation techniques
- Has demonstrated an understanding of next-generation asset creation pipelines, tools, software and customization systems, with the ability to identify and troubleshoot in-engine issues.
- Has strong communication and organizational skills.
- Has a solid knowledge of staging and cinematography.
- Proven ability to learn new tools and techniques.
- Able to accurately estimate the time to complete individual tasks.
- Passion for making and playing great games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation