Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
after reading this incredible article, im still left with the question..."but, HOW?!"
More of these please! I need some good beginner tutorial!
ahahahah Luke hahaha comment of the day !
Animator at Blizzard
20 June, 2018
Blizzard seeks a Hero who can champion an idea from concept to completion.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: United States, Irvine
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Craft animation for characters, mounts and other assets
- Collaborate with art, design, and visual effects departments to deliver heroes, skins, maps, mounts, and other supporting assets that meet the highest visual quality and gameplay standards
- Understand, maintain, explore, and enhance visual style guide
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in game development using Maya, 3ds Max or an equivalent 3D program
- Exceptional skills in animating the human bipedal figure, as well as other organic forms
- A deep understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers
- A passionate, and creative problem solver with a great team-first attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for video games
- Understanding of Blizzard Entertainment’s visual style and a passion to push it to the next level