bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
Blizzard seeks a Hero who can champion an idea from concept to completion.
- Craft animation for characters, mounts and other assets
- Collaborate with art, design, and visual effects departments to deliver heroes, skins, maps, mounts, and other supporting assets that meet the highest visual quality and gameplay standards
- Understand, maintain, explore, and enhance visual style guide
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in game development using Maya, 3ds Max or an equivalent 3D program
- Exceptional skills in animating the human bipedal figure, as well as other organic forms
- A deep understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers
- A passionate, and creative problem solver with a great team-first attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for video games
- Understanding of Blizzard Entertainment’s visual style and a passion to push it to the next level