this is an Excellent article, the way its set out with the vids and pics. very technical but not rambley. I learnt alot out of it.
Bob would have been proud
Congratulations Lukas:) Amazing piece of 3D parametric shader:) thank You for sharing Your knowledge:)
Blizzard seeks a Hero who can champion an idea from concept to completion.
- Craft animation for characters, mounts and other assets
- Collaborate with art, design, and visual effects departments to deliver heroes, skins, maps, mounts, and other supporting assets that meet the highest visual quality and gameplay standards
- Understand, maintain, explore, and enhance visual style guide
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in game development using Maya, 3ds Max or an equivalent 3D program
- Exceptional skills in animating the human bipedal figure, as well as other organic forms
- A deep understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers
- A passionate, and creative problem solver with a great team-first attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for video games
- Understanding of Blizzard Entertainment’s visual style and a passion to push it to the next level