If it easy to get Substance working with your Rome Fantasy packs after the changes to Substance? Do we still need to read instructions to get PostProcessing set up? Any other issues with installing your packs on Unity?
this will be just perfect for my scene
3D Animator for Blizzard
- Develop, maintain and create animations for real time game assets.
- Assist designers and engineers with gameplay prototypes.
- Work with lead animator to ensure timely completion of character assets at the desired quality bar.
- Serve as an active participant in team art discussions, critiques and reviews.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in game development animating characters using Maya or equivalent 3D program
- Exceptional skill in animating the human bipedal figure as well as other organic forms
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles and how they can be used to enhance gameplay
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Able to work creatively as part of a large or small group
- Proven problem-solving / prototyping ability
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers
- Understanding of the visual style of Blizzard games and a passion to push it to the next level
- A passion for video games
- Have shipped an AAA PC or console title as a character animator
- Experience in FX and particle animation
- Outstanding 2D animation skills
- Cinematic or television animation experience
- Skill in one of more related disciplines – illustration, modeling, rigging or technical art
- Cover Letter is required
- Portfolio and / or reel demonstrating relevant artistic skills required
- Only online artwork submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog or online album).
- Must be willing to complete an art test if requested to do so
Norman McLaren famously said, “animation is not the art of drawings that move but the art of movements that are drawn.” Their character animators readily agree. Done right, movement communicates a character’s purpose, thoughts, and emotions. Consider the graceful yet deadly dance of a demon hunter, pirouetting through the hordes of hell, or the belly-busting laughter from a drunken dwarf as he topples from his stool. Despite wildly different personalities, each character and their story are brought to life through the imagination and skills of a talented animator.
An animator like you…Your skills as an artist, technician, and gamer will drive you forward into the thick of development. Exceptional understanding of traditional and 3D animation techniques will drive the creative engine that will bring a bevy of new heroes, villains, and creatures to life. Your technical skills and ability to problem solve will come in handy as you work closely with gameplay engineers to develop the technology that powers your creations. As a gamer you’ll have a very close relationship with the game designers where you’ll create a perfect marriage of design and animation, resulting in a truly phenomenal game play experience.
In short, you’ll be part of a close-knit, collaborative community of artists, engineers and designers whose sole goal is to make a truly immersive game experience.