Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Many thanks for share 80.lv!
features ? :))))))) , its long time that 3dsmax , maya and other autodesk tools are dead
Animator at CD PROJEKT RED
22 November, 2018
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Animator.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: CD PROJEKT RED
Location: Poland, Wrocław,
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Participating in the creation of ideas and plans for locations/levels in the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077.
- Creating photorealistic original textures using various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve the best possible final quality.
- Creating immersive lighting & environmental effects.
- Cooperating effectively with Level Designers, Concept Artists, Environment Artists and everyone involved in creating locations.
- Maintain the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Finishing locations and cutscenes with existing meshes and decals.
- At least 4 years’ experience in working in the games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modeling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.) and Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages is a plus (Substance, Houdini, World Machine).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Passion for games!