Is there any way i can tweak the colors dynamically through another blueprint? I tried with the "get all actors of class" function and setting the colors of the clouds by a timeline, everything else connected to the timeline does its thing but the volumetric clouds wouldn't change. Are the properties somehow fix?
Hi, what version of blender does this work with?
Yeah this is good but it doenst capture the 2d look it still looks 3d. How about copying the movement of 2d animation because this looks way too smooth. 1 example is using the classic by twos which most studios do or also use 24 fps to really capture the 2d feel
Paradox Development Studio is now looking for a talented Animator to join their art team in Stockholm.
- Rigging and Skinning anything from characters to tanks, ships and alien creatures
- Create high-quality animations for current and new titles
- Take directions from Art Leads & Art Director
- Communicate effectively and proactively with other team members
- At least 3+ years of experience working in the games industry
- Proficiency in Maya or similar software
- Strong understanding of keyframe animation
- Good skills in rigging and skinning
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Familiarity with Paradox grand-strategy games
- Good communication and pedagogical skills
- Technical art skills
- 2D Art, 3D Modeling
- An interest and understanding of world culture and history.
- Familiarity with VFX principles.