I like the render quality, look very realistic and well integrated with the plate Physics are quite fucked up in that sim, the shuttle goes trough the building as if it was air, the shuttle should get totally designated by the impact Also the full simulation seems to go in slow motion while the cars and people moves on real time The ground destruction looks cool too, and the concept is interesting
At The Amsberry Law Firm in San Antonio, we focus on helping our valued clients resolve legal concerns that have a profound impact on their lives and long-term well-being.
The team is looking for an Animator to join the team at Splash Damage and help bring their characters to life.
- Collaborate with Art and Design Directors to create a technically sound, engaging and memorable game
- Working with programmers, artists, and designers to implement animations into the game
- Testing, reviewing and iterating upon animations to tune them to the highest quality
- Demonstrate strong human and creature animation skills, especially regarding gameplay
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience using 3D animation software, particularly Maya (although 3d max will also be considered)
- A passion for making and playing multiplayer games, especially first and third person shooters
- Demonstrable ability creating both realistic and stylised human animations as well as mechanical animations such as weapons
- The desire to collaborate with game designers, programmers, and artists
- Good working knowledge of game development workflows, engines (e.g. Unreal), processes and tools
- Understanding of character preparation from modeling, rigging, and skinning
- A keen motive to be proactive and efficient in work methods whilst maintaining high standards
- A great team player, able to communicate, learn from and teach others in a respectable manner.
- Excellent communication and collaborative problem-solving skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Professional experience in the video games industry with at least 1 commercially released title
- Experience with technical animation – rigging/skinning and problem-solving
- Mocap, Camera work, and Facial animation experience