Gamecan, is looking for a great Art Director to contribute to their games.
As Art Director you will set direction and create the visual style of all our games and
translate your vision to artistic assets. You get inspired by everything around you which
makes you a visionary where your whole team gets motivated, inspired and feels supported
Your overall responsibilities will be:
• Provide artistic leadership and lead the team to drive the overall vision of the project.
• Be a mentor for the artists and coach them.
• To build a learning environment within the art team and implement processes of
• Nourish the artistic vision by looking for sources of inspiration out of the video game
• Participate in controlling the unity of all visual parts: models, characters, atmosphere,
• Follow the work of the team and ensure they reach the expected artistic quality
• Contribute to the art pipeline definition and develop milestones for art team.
• At least 5 years of game art production experience, including 2 years successful
experience in art quality assurance
• A thorough understanding of art outsourcing pipelines, capacities and technical
constraints related to Unreal Engine 4+5.
• Strong ability in writing documentation and apply it in art production.
• Proven proficiency in current 2D and 3D application including 3Ds Max, Zbrush,
• Strong communication (oral and written in English) and collaboration skills
• The office is in a new development right in the centre of Pärnu, providing a
comfortable work environment.
• 1Gbit/s internet speed!
• We are crazy about taking time off with new and old video games, a day at the spa,
sauna or the beach (yes, Pärnu has a kickass beach!). A rested developer is a
• The air conditioning is sooooo good.
• The living costs in Pärnu are very low. Even the most expensive apartments in the
centre have their rent around 400-500€ per month. A 2-bedroom flat 10min from the
office is around 300€ per month.
• The living environment is probably one of the best in the region. Check it
out yourself: https://youtu.be/V9FkzRMihUk
• We work in a nurturing company culture where personal growth is highly valued.
Your professional skills will also get buffed at the speed of light
• We deal with the relocation and make sure it's as smooth as possible.
Don't miss the opportunity to catch Gamecan LIVE at Nordic Game Talents on October 27. Register today at https://apply.gamesjobfair.com